Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Gift

Aaliyah loves to draw and color and now she is getting good at creative writing too. She found a little book with blank pages, got her stash of crayons and came up with this cute little story book. I immediately took pictures of it, so it can stay with me forever. Here
is her first attempt at a story book.






Now isn't that the best Mother's Day gift a mommy could ask for?

I love you my dear daughter. I hope and wish that you continue to express your creativity through different mediums and fulfill your desire to become an artist when you grow up. Although, in my heart of hearts I want you to be a really successful and powerful woman so you may effect change in people's lives. Make your life worthwhile and if it is going to be through art, then make it happen.

No comments: