Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love You Forever

Ayaan has his own take on the famous lines from Robert Munch's classic book "Love You Forever." He was playing his favorite game Angry Birds on the Touchpad and after he was done he turned it off and held it in his arms and sang:
Ayaan and the Touchpad

I love you forever
I like you for always
As long as I'm living,
My Touchpad you'll be
If Mommy can change the wording from my baby you'll be to my Ayaan you'll be then there is no reason for him not to. It just serves as a reminder that children learn by imitating and everything we do, we are being watched. So, we better be good, both for our conscience and for our children.

1 comment:

Humaira Rahim said...

Very True. I am amazed at how well you write Hajju. This is the first time I am reading your blog. Good job. Keep it up.